If you have a client's account linked under yours and using your credits (we call this a Parent/Child setup) and you would like to either transfer them to another accountant or unlink them from yours, or if you are the client and want to break away from your bookkeeper etc, then the 1st step is to email our Invitbox support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you require. We will need to know;
1. Who the parent account is (include the account's invitbox email address, for eg 'XXXX@invitbox.com')
2. Who the child account is that you want to remove (their invitbox email address)
3. Also CC the account/business owner/bookkeeper into the email and ask them to Reply All with permission to unlink the account> We like to receive acknowledgement from all parties involved as it was originally a mutual agreement to set them up this way.
4. You need to make sure that the account being unlinked has the business/account owner set as an Admin User of their account
5. Turn on the support access for their account> This is done via the account's Admin tab> Company Settings> Edit> then make sure there's a tick in the 'Allow Invitbox Support' box.
Once we receive their reply we will un-link the account from the parent account, which will prevent them using the parent's credits. We will also email the client a list of steps they will need to do next - for eg buying credits, deleting users etc.
If the account needs to be transferred to another parent/child setup, then please also include the new Parent/accountant/bookkeeper in the email.
Search tags: Transfer account, unlink account, umbrella, transferring subscriptions, transfer subscription, changing accountants, transfer ownership, separate subscription, transfer invitbox account, un-link account