If you have a client's account linked under yours and using your credits (we call this a Parent/Child setup) and you would like to either transfer them to another accountant or unlink them from yours, then the 1st step is to email our Invitbox support team at email@example.com and tell us:
1. Who the parent account is (tell us the accounts invitbox email address, for eg '?????@invitbox.com')
2. Who the child account is that you want to remove (their invitbox email address)
3. CC the account/business owner into the email and ask them to Reply All with permission to unlink their account> as we like to receive acknowledgement from all parties involved as it was originally a mutual agreement to set them up this way.
4. You need to make sure that the business/account owner is an Admin User of the account
5. Turn on the support access for their account> This is done via the account's Admin tab> Company Settings> Edit> then make sure there's a tick in the 'Allow Invitbox Support' box.
Once we receive their reply we will unlink their account from your parent account, which will prevent them using your credits. We will also email the client a list of steps they will need to do next.
If they want to be transferred to another accountant then please also include the new accountant in the email.
Search tags: Transfer account, unlink account, umbrella, transferring subscriptions, transfer subscription, changing accountants, transfer ownership, separate subscription, transfer invitbox account, un-link account