The last thing that you need to do to complete your setup is to tell us some additional information about your Company File in Reckon.
- go to the Admin tab and click Software Settings set-up - invitbox will open the screen shown below
- Tax Code for Tax-Free Items – enter the tax code that you use in Reckon to indicate that a product or service is free of tax, eg. NCF, FRE, etc.
- Tax Code for Taxable Items – enter the tax code that you use in Reckon to indicate that a product or service attracts tax, eg. NCG, GST, etc.
- Override Due Date – by default, invitbox will send the Due Date of a Bill to Reckon as it appears in invitbox. You can, however, override this if you wish by ticking this box. If you tick the box, we will re-calculate the Due Date based upon the date that the bill was issued and the Terms that you have uploaded for the Supplier.
- Export Invoice if Due Date missing – some of our customers have asked that we prevent a bill from being exported to Reckon if the Due Date is missing (a bill without a Due Date will not appear on the Ageing reports in Reckon). If you would like to remove this feature, tick this box
- Chart of Account (for Rounding) – some bills sent to invitbox do not calculate Tax according to the industry standard. As a result, it may be necessary for invitbox to add a "Rounding" row to the bill data we send to Reckon. Selecting a Chart of Account here will instruct invitbox to record any Rounding amounts to this Account. If you do not specify a default Account here then invitbox will assign the Rounding amount to the same Account as the other items on the bill.
Click on the OK button to save your changes.
This completes the set-up of invitbox for Reckon customers.