Adding Tax Rates to invitbox
Please follow these steps to export your Tax Rates from Reckon Accounts and then import them into invitbox.
Export from Reckon Accounts *
- Open Reckon Accounts
- from the Menu Bar, click on File > Utilities > Export > Lists to IIF Files …
- tick the boxes next to both Item List and Tax Code List – then click on OK
- enter a filename for the export data (must end in .IIF) and click on Save
Import into invitbox
Go to Admin > Tax Rates
- click Browse, select the file you saved in step 1 and click OK
- click the green Upload button
- when the file is uploaded you will receive a success message – click OK
- select a Default Tax Rate for items that attract tax, eg. NCG
- select a Default Tax Rate for items that are exempt from tax, eg.NCF
- click Save and Close
* Please note that invitbox only supports Reckon Accounts 2008/9 and subsequent editions.