If you do NOT use Classes in Reckon;
- go to the Admin tab> Software Settings; Edit
- Then for the question 'Do you use classes?' make sure that the box is not ticked
If you DO use Classes in Reckon;
If you DO use Classes in Reckon then you will need to make sure the box shown in the image above is ticked> then you will need to export your Class data from Reckon to your computer and then import it into invitbox.
To import your Classes from Reckon into Invitbox;
- click on File > Utilities > Export > Lists to IIF Files …
- from the Export dialog select Class List and click OK
- save your Class data to a file called Classes.IIF
- go to the Admin tab> Classes> set-up
- click on the grey Browse… button to locate the Classes.IIF file you created & saved on your computer
- then click on the green Upload button
Your Classes have now been imported into invitbox.
Note that you can untick any of the classes in the list so that those ones are not shown in your drop down list in the invoice view in Invitbox.