Once invitbox has extracted your bill information you will want to import that data into Reckon; follow these steps:
- transition invoices to be exported to the Signed Off tab
- go to the Signed Off tab and click Export
- click Download and save the export file to your PC
- you will be shown a dialog box as follows – don't click anything just yet … we'll come back to this in a minute.
- Take a backup of your Company File by clicking on File > Save Copy or Backup … (this is recommended by Reckon)
- once the backup is complete import the file you saved above – click on File > Utilities > Import > IIF Files …
- locate the file you saved above and click Open - This will start the import of data into Reckon.
Once it is complete you will need to return to invitbox.
If the import of data into Reckon was successful then
- click on the Export Complete button – this will move all bills from the Signed Off tab into the Filing Cabinet.
If you experienced some difficulties importing the data then
- click on the Cancel button – you many need to amend one or more bills before attempting to export the data a second time.
Note: once a bill has been moved to the Filing Cabinet it cannot be modified – this is why we want to be sure that the import into Reckon is successful before we ask you to click the Export Complete button.