Invitbox connects to NetSuite by way of APIs making it very simple to exchange data between the two systems.
Before invitbox is able to export bill data to NetSuite it will be necessary to provide some details about your NetSuite account and your role within it.
Once these details have been captured, invitbox will be able to connect seamlessly to your NetSuite account and import your Account, Vendor, Category and Tax Code data.
To link your NetSuite account to invitbox please do the following:
1. Go to the NetSuite web site and login to your account
2. From the menu bar, select Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences – you should see a screen similar to this one
3. In the Admin tab in Invitbox select 'Netsuite' for your software (as shown below #3)
4. Then click on 'Set-up' (as shown above #4)
5. You will then see the below image and here you need to enter the Email and Password that you used to access your NetSuite account, plus the Account Id and Role Id as they appear in NetSuite (as it shows in step 2 above).
6. Press OK.
For more Netsuite set-up instructions please click HERE.
If you experience a delay exporting to NetSuite:
Whenever there is a delay exporting (after clicking Export the screen continues to try to process the export & shows a little spinning circle), it's good practice to check in NetSuite whether the invoices did make it there or not. If they aren't in NetSuite you can try the export again, but not until you log out of Invitbox, close your page and re-open another. Please make sure you don't get impatient and try it repeatedly, just try once more. If it's still happening please contact the Invitbox support team & we will investigate what's causing the problem.
On very rare occasions there can be a break in the network at a crucial moment or an error occurring, which causes the invoices to remain in your Signed Off tab, but the invoices actually do make it into NetSuite. This may have happened because NetSuite did not send the trigger to us that it's received them, so we keep them in your Signed off tab. If this ever happens you will need to contact us at email@example.com