!!! These shutdown options are available to customers outside of the European Union. EU customers should look at their option here
When the time comes, during the months of August, Sept and October, an authorised Admin* will be able to authorise one of the following options from within Invitbox.
- DOWNLOAD your files and stop using Invitbox.
- MIGRATE to Lightyear, and continue using Lightyear just as you have been using Invitbox.
- Migrate to the Lightyear FILING CABINET for continued storage, but don’t use Lightyear to receive or export new invoices.
*If you are a standalone Invitbox account, any of your account’s Admins will be authorised to choose of the 3 options above. If you are a ‘child’ account, only an Admin of your parent’s account will be authorised to to choose one of the 3 options on your behalf.
This guide will help you
- Understand the process
- 1 - Determine what type of invitbox account you have (Parent, Child or Standalone),
- 2 - Determine if you are a user with Admin privileges - an authorised Admin,
- 3 - Ensure you understand what it means if you are an authorised Admin* of a Parent account,
- 4 - Understand what each of the MIGRATE, FILINGCABINET or DOWNLOAD options are, and whether they are right for you.
So let's step through the process.
More information about Lightyear can be found here.