The FILINGCABINET option
Thank you for considering the FILINGCABINET option. We will notify you once this option is available for you to select.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY.
A reminder for Parent Accounts
If you are the Parent of one or more child accounts, please remember that you are taking this action on behalf of both yourself (the Parent) and all of your Child accounts. This action cannot be reversed, so please ensure that this action is right for you, and for them. Further information as to what this means can be found on the previous page here.
In summary, with this FILINGCABINET option
- The FILINGCABINET option simply provides you with data-storage of your existing invitbox filingcabinet in a new Lightyear filingcabinet. If you choose the FILINGCABINET option, you will no longer be able to receive and process new bills in Lightyear. If you want to continue processing bills in Lightyear, you should choose the MIGRATE option.
- The FILINGCABINET option is free to you.
- Bills will be stored in the FILINGCABINET and available to you for the remainder of the regulatory period, after which time they will be deleted from the Lightyear servers.
- All of the invitbox data and files that have been exported to your invitbox filingcabinet/s, history, notes, GL Codes, mapping rules, user profiles and roles, settings, groups, price-lists etc will copy across to Lightyear. Anything still in your Unknowns, Intray, Signed Off and Trash will not be copied across.
- Your @invitbox.com account name will automatically become your @lightyear.cloud account name. So email@example.com will become firstname.lastname@example.org, but because you are only choosing to avail of the FILINGCABINET option, the email@example.com email address will not be active. You will not be able to send bills or emails to it. We will however reserve the @lightyear.cloud email address for you to activate at a future date if you wish to start using Lightyear.
- Behind the scenes, and for 30-days, any emails that were being sent to your @invitbox.com email address/es will be forwarded to the existing invitbox redirect email address/es (if you have already set one in invitbox). If you do not have a redirect email address set up in each of your invitbox accounts prior to triggering this FILINGCABINET option, any emails sent to the @invitbox.com email address/es will simply be trashed by the invitbox mailserver. To set a redirect email address, please see instructions here
- Any credits that you had remaining in Invitbox will not be refunded by intuit, nor will they be available to use in Lightyear.
- Invitbox staff will cancel any PayPal plans you may have for invitbox on your behalf.
You will trigger this FILINGCABINET option from within invitbox, and then you will be asked to check a box confirming that you understand what is about to happen, before the copying of your filingcabinet/s begins.
As soon as you do so, the ability for you (and your Child accounts) to approve, edit and process bills in invitbox will immediately stop, so please advise your staff and Child accounts of this before triggering the process. You should also remember to let your suppliers know to no longer send bills to the old @invitbox.com email addresses.
Behind the scenes, as soon as you choose to the FILINGCABINET option, Lightyear will start copying your files and settings across from invitbox. Your settings will come across first, followed by your bills.
As soon as the settings have migrated across, Lightyear will send all of your account Admins email invitations, asking them to set a password, and log into Lightyear. As soon as one of your Admins logs into Lightyear, they can go to the Users tab of your account (and child accounts if you have any). There they will find a list of all of the non-Admin users that were copied across from invitbox, and you can invite them to Lightyear from there.
As soon as they log into Lightyear, they will have the same level of access as they previously had in the invitbox filingcabinet.
After settings, Lightyear will start copying across your files. Lightyear will migrate your most recent bills first. Depending on the number of bills you have in your filing cabinet, and the number of other companies migrating at that time, complete migration might take a number of hours.