The DOWNLOAD option
Thank you for considering the DOWNLOAD option. We will notify you once this option is available for you to select.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY.
A reminder for Parent Accounts
If you are the Parent of one or more child accounts, please remember that you are taking this action on behalf of both yourself (the Parent) and all of your Child accounts. This action cannot be reversed, so please ensure that this action is right for you, and for them. Further information as to what this means can be found on the previous page here.
In summary, with this DOWNLOAD option
- The DOWNLOAD option simply provides you with set of folders and copy bills from your invitbox filingcabinet. If you choose the DOWNLOAD option, none of your files and data will be available in Lightyear. If you want to continue processing bills in Lightyear, you should choose the MIGRATE option. If you want to avail of the offer to use Lightyear’s filingcabinet for free, you should choose the FILINGCABINET option.
- All of your bills that have been exported to your invitbox filingcabinet/s will be bundled into folders (one folder for each supplier, with each bill in each folder labelled with the bill date) for you to download, along with a csv file listing all of the bills by Supplier, bill number and date of bill.
- Anything still in your Unknowns, Intray, Signed Off and Trash will not be included in the download.
- When you commence the DOWNLOAD option, your @invitbox.com account will immediately be suspended. You will no longer be able to access it.
- Behind the scenes, your @invitbox.com email address will immediately be cancelled and any emails that are being sent to it will be trashed by the invitbox mailserver, so please remember to let your suppliers know where to email your bills moving forward.
- Any credits that you had remaining in Invitbox will not be refunded by intuit.
- Invitbox staff will cancel any PayPal plans you may have for invitbox on your behalf.
You will trigger this DOWNLOAD option from within invitbox, and then you will be asked to check a box confirming that you understand what is about to happen, before the creation of your DOWNLOAD file begins.
As soon as you do so, the ability for you (and your Child accounts) to approve, edit and process bills in invitbox will immediately stop, so please advise your staff and Child accounts of this before triggering the process. You should also remember to let your suppliers know to no longer send bills to the old @invitbox.com email addresses.
Within 72 hours of you triggering the DOWNLOAD process, invitbox will create the folder structure for your files. Then, the person who has triggered the FILINGCABINET option will receive an email from invitbox support providing them with a link to access and download the folder structure. Please note, the email address that Lightyear will send email with download instructions is the email address that you have used to log in to invitbox when you triggered the DOWNLOAD option, so please ensure you have access to the inbox of that email address.
Once you have downloaded the folder structure/s, you will confirm that to invitbox support, and the DOWNLOAD process will be complete.